Did you know that we offer Tax Planning services to all of our clients?
As we approach another end of financial year, it’s timely to review your business position and implement appropriate strategies to support you to both personally and financially.
Keeping more money in your pocket
Tax Planning involves:
- Review of your business performance including review of growth or decline, inventory control, overhead expense management, gross and net profit margins
- Review of general business compliance with regulatory bodies including payroll tax, Australian Tax Office, Work Cover and ASIC
- Review of Director Loans and general compliance with Division 7A regulations
- Determine dividend payment opportunities and distribution of business profits
- Estimating your business and personal income tax positions for 2018
- Identifying strategies to minimise tax
- Having a “Planning Meeting” to discuss actions to implement prior to 30 June
- Reviewing your structure to ensure it suits your current business position and accommodates your future plans.
As part of your tax planning meeting, we may also consider the following services to help you manage your business:
- Business Benchmark analysis including ATO Benchmarking
- Cash Flow planning
- Using Financial Reports to increase control
- Improving business systems
- Self Managed Superannuation
- Asset & Income Protection
- Succession Planning
If you have any questions or would like further advice, please do not hesitate to contact our office.